Mindful Type A Round Up
1. In my Mindfulness for Resisting Burnout workshops, I always begin by talking about the need for both individual actions AND systemic, organizational change.
2. We all feel and do better when our minds and our bodies are connected. Schools and kids need yoga too.
3. Purposeful pauses are critical tools in our leadership toolboxes.
4. Can productivity actually be wasting time? YES to all of this.
5. Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction changed my life. Lots of great reasons for MSBR to be part of our workplaces.